The Women's Bus for Peace was one of many several cross-border collaborations by women from Pakistan and India. What brought them together was the need to build strategies for peace.
The Women's Bus for Peace focused on the need for communication between the people of Pakistan and India. Discussion topics at the conference ranged from aiding victims of violence and untreated illnesses to mobilizing women in the political and social arenas.
- THERMAL RESPONSE OF REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS?
- Computer Law And Security Report. Telecommunications, broadcasting and the Internet EU competition law and regulation!
- Study guide for the professional licensure of mining and mineral processing engineers : principles and practice of engineering (P.E.) examination;
- India revokes Kashmir's special status!
- Lucy and the Red-Tailed Hawk;
- The Great Divide;
- New Delhi’s Demographic Designs in Kashmir;
The participants "vehemently endorsed diplomacy and peaceful negotiations in order to further the India—Pakistan peace process; withdrawal of forces from both sides of the LOC ; decommissioning of militants; rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits to rebuild the syncretic fabric of Kashmiri society; and rehabilitation of detainees". From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. See also: Peacebuilding in Jammu and Kashmir. Archived from the original on Retrieved Gender and Feminist Geographies Research Group.
Thursday, August 29
Archived from the original on December 5, Retrieved November 30, New York: Palgrave Macmillan. Pakistan Horizon.
Jammu and Kashmir topics. Capital: Srinagar Summer ; Jammu Winter. Kargil Leh.
- Madness and Creativity (Carolyn and Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology, Volume 18).
- Site Navigation;
- Navigation menu?
- The Mercedes Coffin (Peter Decker & Rina Lazarus, Book 17).
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After;
- Bring Me the Rhinoceros: And Other Zen Koans That Will Save Your Life!
Jammu Kashmir Ladakh. Jalandhar—Jammu line Jammu—Baramulla line Jammu—Poonch line Bilaspur—Leh line Srinagar railway station Jammu Tawi railway station Udhampur railway station Qazigund railway station Sadura railway station Anantnag railway station Budgam railway station Baramulla railway station Pampore railway station Kakapora railway station Mazhom railway station Banihal railway station Bijbehara railway station Pattan railway station Sopore railway station Awantipora railway station Katra railway station Power stations.
Kashmir conflict. Timeline of the Kashmir conflict — —present. See what's been added to the collection in the current 1 2 3 4 5 6 weeks months years. Your reader barcode: Your last name:.
Islam, Women, and Violence in Kashmir | SpringerLink
Cite this Email this Add to favourites Print this page. You must be logged in to Tag Records. In the Library Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card. Order a copy Copyright or permission restrictions may apply. We will contact you if necessary.
Stand-off in Kashmir: ‘Our last hope is that a war will sort this once and for all’
To learn more about Copies Direct watch this short online video. Need help? How do I find a book? Can I borrow this item? Can I get a copy?
'Kashmir women are the biggest victims of this inhumane siege'
Can I view this online? Ask a librarian. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and other First Nations people are advised that this catalogue contains names, recordings and images of deceased people and other content that may be culturally sensitive. Book , Online - Google Books.