Grounded in the biopsychosocial viewpoint of its predecessor, it offers up-to-date understanding of assessments and interventions for pain, the communication of pain, common pain conditions and their mechanisms, and research and policy issues. In keeping with the current public attention to painkiller use and misuse, contributors discuss a full range of pharmacological and non-pharmacological approaches to pain relief and management. And palliative care is given expanded coverage, with chapters on interventive, ethical, and spiritual concerns.
Handbook of Pain and Palliative Care - E-bok - Rhonda J Moore () | Bokus
Help Centre. My Wishlist Sign In Join.
- Writing for Radio: How to Create Successful Radio Plays, Features and Short Stories.
- MCQs in Pharmacy Practice, 2nd Edition;
- Handbook of Pain and Palliative Care.
- Browse more videos.
- Gender and the Politics of Gradual Change: Social Policy Reform and Innovation in Chile.
- Brittany Adler – Research Output — Johns Hopkins University.
- The Invention of the Jewish People;
Moore Editor. Be the first to write a review.
Add to Wishlist. Ships in 15 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed.
Description Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! More Books in Psychology See All.
In Stock. Cold Case Investigations.
Follow this author. New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research.
Handbook of Pain and Palliative Care: Biobehavioral Approaches for the Life Course
Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in. Verified email at fda.
- The Color of Secrets?
- Street Justice: Retaliation in the Criminal Underworld (Cambridge Studies in Criminology).
- Interpreting: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.
- The Delineation and Explication of Palliative Options of Last Resort.
Articles Cited by. European journal of cancer care 13 1 , , The Yale journal of biology and medicine 74 6 , , Cultural shaping of violence: victimization, escalation, response, , Biobehavioral Approaches for the Life Course, , Articles 1—20 Show more. Help Privacy Terms.